Make coffeehouse style coffee drinks at home with these copycat and do it yourself recipes for coffeehouse favorites like Starbucks Pumpkin Latte, Dunkin Donuts Coolatta, and recipes using brands such as Torani, Keurig K-Cups, Cafe Britt, Dunkin Donuts coffee, Tassimo T-Discs and Gevalia recipes.
Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee Recipe DIY CoffeeHouse Coffee at Home
- ¾ cup of your favorite ground Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee
- 3 cups cold water, divided
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ cup half-and-half
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Brew coffee in coffee maker using ¾ cup ground coffee and 1-1/2 cups cold water.
- Combine hot brewed coffee, sugar and half-and-half in pitcher. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Blend in 1-1/2 cups cold water. Chill until ready to serve.
- Pour over ice in tall glasses or coffee mugs.
- Top with whipped cream, if desired.
- Serve immediately.