Make coffeehouse style coffee drinks at home with these copycat and do it yourself recipes for coffeehouse favorites like Starbucks Pumpkin Latte, Dunkin Donuts Coolatta, and recipes using brands such as Torani, Keurig K-Cups, Cafe Britt, Dunkin Donuts coffee, Tassimo T-Discs and Gevalia recipes.
Starbucks Frozen Frappuccino Copycat Coffee Recipe
This recipe is for DIY make your own Starbucks Frappuccino at home.
- 3/4 cup double-strength coffee, cold
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 cups ice
- Make double-strength coffee by brewing with twice the coffee required by your coffeemaker, or 2 tablespoons of ground coffee per cup of coffee. Chill before using.
- To make drink, combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until ice is crushed and drink is smooth. Pour into two 16 ounce glasses, and serve with a straw.
- Makes 2 “Grande” drinks.
- The Starbucks Frappuccino will be more authentic if you use Starbucks coffee beans and grind them yourself just before brewing.
- To make a Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino, add 3 tablespoons of caramel topping to the original recipe. Top each glass with whipped cream and drizzle additional caramel atop the cream.
- To make a Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino, add 3 tablespoons Hershey’s chocolate syrup to original recipe, top with whip cream and more syrup as desired
This recipe is a reprint from the book Top Secret Recipes Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits and Shakes by Todd Wilbur
Starbucks Frappuccino image taken from Starbucks.com